Teaching Strategies You Can Use
Discover the Simple Teaching Strategies You Can Use (Right Now) To Eliminate Classroom Management Problems Forever!
Introducing the best practices of effective teaching. Finally an ebook that addresses classroom management style and academic achievement. Whether you need first grade classroom management tips or effective teaching strategies for large lectures...
eTeach is for you!
I am sure that you got into the teaching profession for all the right reasons. Maybe it was a love for children, or the chance for a fulfilling career that goes beyond a simple paycheck, or maybe just the chance to have an impact on the future of our society.
Your reasons for becoming a teacher are noble to say the least. Unfortunately, if you’re like most teachers, you find yourself focusing most of your attention on classroom management issues rather than on teaching, and you now realize that all those college courses didn’t quite prepare you for teaching in the real world.
The problem is that while teachers enter the profession filled with great ideas, they find it extremely difficult to implement those ideas due to classroom management issues. And, the sad fact is, too many teachers fail because of problems with classroom management.
With eTeach you'll learn how to:
- Motivate students to learn
- Keep kids on task
- Use time effectively to maximize learning
- Keep disruptive students from ruining your lessons (and your career)
- Get ALL students involved with EVERY lesson
- End homework excuses
- Build your student’s self-esteem.
- Stop student procrastination
- Teach effectively with movies and documentaries
- Increase reading comprehension
- Use review games effectively so ALL students are actively involved
- Organize your room layout to facilitate learning
- Use strategies for teaching disrespectful students
- Use classroom management attention getting techniques
- Use effective teaching strategies for large lectures
- Use child-centred teaching strategies
- Use research based science teaching strategies
- Use teaching strategies for Emotional or Behavioral Disorders
- Use the best instructional strategies in teaching mathematics, science, social studies, and language arts…or any other subject for that matter
- Gain the respect of your administration, colleagues, parents, and most importantly, your students
- Spend less time on classroom management and more time actually teaching
- Improve your relationship with your students
- Have fun with your students by using exciting review games to help them learn
- Get more done in each class by using mini-lessons effectively
- Create a curriculum map that will save you countless hours during the school year
- Get 100% class participation in your very next class with one simple strategy
- Use easy tricks to keep yourself on task during your lessons
- Increase standardized test scores.
- Avoid a terrible mistake that many teachers make that will actually increase your classroom management problems.
- Use reading strategies that will increase your student’s achievement
- Reduce the undue stress caused by classroom management problems.
But most of all…
You'll come to work everyday excited to teach!!
Act immediately and receive
the following bonus:
- Bonus #1 10 Things Every Teacher Needs to Know In Order To Receive Tenure
- Super Bonus #2 The Ultimate Time Management Guide for Teachers
You can't lose with my 100%, ironclad, money-back guarantee