I’ve put together 4 eBooks for Busy Educator Newsletter subscribers.
Read about sites that….
- Help your reluctant readers and writers quickly and easily
- Encourage students to publish illustrated books
- Support student writing with prompts for plot, setting, character and personal response
- Provide poetry, grammar, vocabulary, handwriting, video resources and more
- Motivate students to learn math in a fun way
- Develop skills in fractions, geometry, measurement, problem solving and money with an online game
- Use puzzles to teach math concepts
- Engage students in the learning of mathematics through the use of manipulatives
- Use the power of animations to explain difficult science concepts
- Have over 3400 no cost videos to teach K-12 math and science
- Help teachers plan lessons with hundreds of teacher tools and templates, worksheets and professional development
- Allow teachers to access thousands of lesson plans, teaching activities, on-demand video assets, and interactive games and simulations
- and more…
The first is a list of Language Arts WEBSITES.
The second is a list of Math and Science WEBSITES.
The third is a list of Lesson Planning WEBSITES
The fourth is a collection of Inspirational Quotes FOR TEACHERS
All 4 eBooks are free when you sign up for the Busy Educator Newsletter.
Do you have any favourite sites or quotes?
Please feel free to share them.